How does it work?
During a penile erection, the penis fills with blood.
The blood vessels that supply the penis with blood expand, or dilate, and the vessels that take blood away from the penis contract.
As the blood accumulates in the penis, an erection results.
What Is The Most Important Information I Should Know About Levitra?
Patients should tell their doctor about all their medical conditions and any other medications or supplements they use before taking vardenafil.
This is especially important if they have:
- a deformity in the shape of the penis, such as Peyronie’s disease
- a heart condition, such as arrhythmia, heart failure, or angina
- a family history of a rare heart condition known as long QT syndrome
- hearing problems
- hemophilia or some kind of bleeding problem
- hypotension (low blood pressure) or hypertension (high blood pressure)
- liver or kidney problems
- multiple myeloma, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, or some other kind of blood cell problem
- non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- damage to the retina of the eye
- stomach ulcers
- retinitis pigmentosis, a rare genetic eye disease
They should also tell the doctor if they have ever experienced priapism, a seizure, or if they have recently had a stroke or a heart attack.
Levitra is available to purchase online, but users should consider the above points and check with their health provider first.
How to Use Levitra?
One 10mg tablet taken at least twenty five minutes prior to sexual activity is the recommended dose. The intake of this medication has shown results as early as fifteen minutes in most men where the results lasted for nearly ten hours.
However, the effects of the drug are expected to vary from one person to the other and it is always recommended to take only one dose in one day. Levitra can be consumed without or with food. As consumption of alcohol makes it hard to achieve an erection, it is always advisable not to consume too much alcohol prior to sexual activity.
The dosage of Levitra offered to a person depends on different factors like body weight and other medical conditions. One should make sure that dosage prescribed by the doctor is strictly followed and avoid taking higher doses of the medicine. It is important to keep the medicine in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Forms of Levitra
Levitra comes in different forms like 5mg, 10mg and 20mg. These round tablets that are orange film-coated comes with “BAYER” embossed on one side with the other side being embossed with the milligram of the tablet.
Who should Avoid Levitra?
People who are allergic to any of the ingredients of the tablet should avoid its consumption. Along with that, people who are taking medications containing nitrates, ritonavir or indinavir, itraconazole or ketoconazole should definitely avoid the intake of cheap Levitra tablets.
Nitrates can interfere with the working of Levitra tablets causing fainting, dizziness, stroke or heart attack.
What Should I Avoid While Taking CIALIS?
- Do not use other ED medicines or ED treatments.
- Do not drink too much alcohol (for example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
How should I take this medicine?
Levitra is taken orally in two forms: 50mg and 100mg tablets, depending on which dosage level is prescribed by the doctor. Levitra works faster when taken on an empty stomach. Typically, Levitra works in thirty to sixty minutes following oral ingestion. Levitra is not meant to be taken every day, allow for at least a 24-hour intervals between doses.
What if I am Taking Other Drugs?
Always discuss with your healthcare practitioner all of the medications you are currently taking (prescription and over-the-counter). This way you can receive the best advice for your own situation. At the present, Levitra is not recommended for people taking nitroglycerin because the combination may lower blood pressure to dangerously low levels. It is also not recommended that any patients taking drugs which contain alpha-blockers use Levitra
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Vardenafil,, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Levitra?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information on the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.